RTA citizen app| vehicle registration| transfer of ownership ePragathi
It is a very good facility because in previous days people facing the troubles of utilizing RTA services in this Andhra Pradesh. Transport Department has provided all services, citizens don’t need to visit any RTO office, to do their services through this app. Any people buying used vehicles that person trying to Transfer of ownership (RC Transfer ) are any person Selling their vehicle to another person this person also trying to transfer of ownership in this situation, citizens transfer their vehicles from one person to another person easily through online. In this article, I hope it is very useful to citizens.
List of registration services available in the RTA citizen app
- Registration of new vehicle
- Transfer of ownership (old vehicle )
- Renewal of registration documents of the vehicle
- Cancellation of registration certificate
- Change of address in the registration document
- Apply duplicate registration of documents
- ownership transfer from one state to another state
- Issue NOC ( no objection certificate )
- Vehicle stoppage
- vehicle stoppage revocation
- Hire purchase agreement
- Hire purchase termination
- Reassignment of vehicle
- Alternation of vehicle
These registration services available on the RTA citizen app
Require Document for Vehicle Registration Transfer
- ID Proof & Address Proof
- Existing Certificate of Registration Form 23 ( RC )
- Vehicle Insurance
- PUC Certificate
- Form 31 ( If Vehicle Under Finance )
- Death Certificate ( in case of death of Existing owner )
- Family Member certificate, Legal Hair Certificate, Affidavit ( Vehicle transfer to family members )
How to register a replacement vehicle in Andhra Pradesh through RTA citizen ePragathi ?
Andhra Pradesh Transport Department has specially created new vehicles registration services,
But this service only for dealers because of new vehicle registrations done by dealers.
common people don’t struggle for his or her new vehicle registration, because vehicle registrations
are completed once they purchase a replacement vehicle in showrooms.
Andhra Pradesh Transport Department has provided special login in RTA citizen app ePragathi portal
for dealers during this login dealers are going to be e day by day completed. new vehicle registrations.
Free Download RTA Citizen App on Play Store
10 May 2020
5.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Tech info Apps
Andhra Pradesh RTA Services | AP RTO Online………. * Search Registration No. * Driving Licence Search * LLC Slot Booking * Registration Services * Driving Licence Services * Aadhaar Seeding * Aadhaar Seeding Status & etc…
Andhra Pradesh RTA Services | AP RTO Online……….
* Search Registration No. * Driving Licence Search * LLC Slot Booking * Registration Services * Driving Licence Services * Aadhaar Seeding * Aadhaar Seeding Status & etc…
How to transfer a vehicle from one person to a different one through the RTA citizen app?
Andhra Pradesh Transport Department has providing Name Transfer of Vehicle online
( old vehicles) through the RTA citizen app. and arranged g2c service centers for Andhra
Pradesh Transport Department services through the RTA citizen app. CSC’s s
e-government services g2c center is an authorized franchisee for providing online services
through the RTA citizen app. If people also done these services own but operator service people need a biometric fingerprint device, because Aadhaar authentication is done through a biometric fingerprint device, and some technical knowledge also.
needs for the installation of biometric fingerprint devices in computers. please suggest for common people to utilize common service centers’ vehicle registration services. because people need to spend some money to purchase a biometric fingerprint device.
Process of transfer of ownership ( old vehicle )
Seller biometric authentication for transfer of ownership
- First, visit the RTA citizen app
- you’ll see the registration option in the main menu bar, click on the registration option
- Then you’ll see some services list, you will find the transfer of ownership in the list and check Mark to transfer of ownership And click on the Next button
- Now you need to you did Aadhaar authentication through a biometric fingerprint device
- Enter the vehicle registration number and enter your Aadhaar number in the ancient box Put the finger in the biometric fingerprint device, for Aadhaar authentication,
- after completed Aadhaar authentication existing vehicle registration details will be displayed, You can proceed button for another step
- now upload all valid documents of the registered vehicle like as registration of certificate form 23,
- II PUC certificate, vehicle insurance, etc. And click on the proceed button,
- Now NOC certificates are going to be generated, the transport department has issued token numbers for Buyers.
Buyer biometric authentication for transfer of ownership
- first, visit the RTA citizen app
- you’ll see the registration option in the main menu bar click and registration option
- Then you’ll see some online services list, you will find the transfer of ownership in the list and check Mark II to transfer of ownership and click on the “next” button
- now you need to run Aadhaar authentication through a biometric fingerprint device
- enter the vehicle registration number and token number( already issued by the transport department of Andhra Pradesh)
- enter your Aadhaar number for Aadhaar authentication after completed Aadhaarauthentication, the system will be show existing owner details click on the proceed button for another step
- Now enter buyer details like as display name, Dob, phone number, email ID, full address details, etc,
- upload valid address proof for verification and click on the proceed button it will be redirected to the payment gateway, pay fees for Vehicle RC transfer, Now the application will be sent to the concerned RTO office, RTO office authorities verify all details and given approval, and issued registration of certificate form 23
Aadhaar seeding is mandatory for all services within the RTA citizen app
How to check the transfer of ownership application status online?
After completing the registration process citizens also check the registration status online through
RTA citizen app, citizens need the vehicle registration number and chassis number.
- First, visit the RTA citizen app
- Click on “status” and then click on the ” registration/ payment ” Option in the main menu bar
- enter the vehicle registration number and chassis number in the mentioned box and click on
- Search option
- Now vehicle registration details will be displayed
- Click on the download button on the left side of the website
- Registration documents will be downloaded in a PDF file
The transport department of Andhra Pradesh has to provide a lot of services through this RTA citizen
An app like apply for driving license, apply LLR ( learners license), renewal of the driving license, pay
Road taxes, fitness certificate ( FC ), Correction of driving license, correction of vehicle registration
documents, download driving license, Aadhaar seeding with driving license, Aadhar seeding with
The vehicle, Cancellation of vehicle registration documents, national permit, Check post pass, e bidding
( Vehicle fancy number ) etc,.through the RTA citizen app.